Radley Leather Purses | Gypsophila Medium Flapover Purse Winter Moss _ Womens
From the brightest sunflowers to the more mysterious flowers that grow in the shadows. We’re inspired by all of nature’s flora and fauna. Most recently, gypsophila. (Or baby’s breath for those of us who are less green fingered.) It turns out this plant can be beautifully recreated using individual, mini leather appliqué pieces and hand-stitching. Which you’ll see across this artisan-made medium leather purse.
– Crafted with smooth leather
– Flapover shape with press stud fastening
– Handstitched plant outlines
– Leather appliqué flowers
– Screen print details
– Three internal card slots
– One internal compartment
– Zipped coin pocket with contrast leather puller
– Foil print Radley London logo
– Comes with a Radley London dust bag
There are no reviews yet.